#1 Campus Support Advisors- You will be assigned a Personal Advisor during your first Semester and they will work with you to understand your current status and develop a bespoke support package and personal academic matters. Just a few examples of what your dedicated Advisors and the academic team can help you with:
- Developing and Completing the best degree path for you
- Guiding you to the best resources available to ensure you are successful in your research projects and coursework
- Getting you access to the most cutting-edge apps and websites to help with Chinese Language conversation skills
#2 Classes tailored to your academic level We work with you to make sure you are enrolled in the best courses for your learning level, academic goals, and personal passions. We also offer other courses and personal development workshops specially designed for international students that will help you:
- Acclimate to the US classroom including adjusting to culture shock
- Connect with your university community
- Develop your skills and encourage personal wellness
#3 Course registration We teach you how to select the right courses and how General Education course requirements work. Registration assistance is provided throughout your first year, plus you will have reserved places in classes.
#4 Chinese Language Assistance Trained instructors and tutors offer classes and workshops to develop your Chinese Language skills. We offer courses throughout the semester to strengthen your reading, writing, listening, and public speaking skills. We also offer events to practice your conversation skills with students on the campus and make new friends.
#5 Career Development and Leadership Our Career mentors will assist you to develop a fine career plan and get you prepared for a career in China. You will be placed to take part in Internships and seminars
- Attend Networking events to open your connections in China
- Get matched to internships
- Meet Employers at our Career Events
- Attend seminars and learn leadership skills
Ongoing workshops Throughout semester we offer workshops that will provide you with the tools for progression and program success. Topics include time management, study tips, research tips, critical thinking, personal growth, communication, and more.
#6 Library, technology, and other resources – Available in most universities